Statement of Purpose
Radnor House Surgery & Ascot Medical Centre
The practice has the following aims and objectives:
1. To provide the highest standards of patient care available on the NHS.
2. To ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate health professional in an appropriate timescale.
3. To ensure that all patients are fully informed and involved in decisions about their health, creating a partnership between the patient and health care professionals.
4. To focus on disease prevention through health promotion and preventative medicine.
5. To ensure that patients are, at all times and by all members of the practice, treated with respect and dignity and without discrimination.
6. To ensure that all members of the practice team have the correct skills and on going training to deliver our aims and objectives in a patient centered way.
7. To provide a safe, comfortable and friendly practice environment for the benefit of both patients and staff.
8. To continuously seek to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the services we provide, involving the patients in our practice and development plans.
9. To maintain quality of life and an effective work/life balance for all staff to safeguard the practice and ensure sustainability.
www.frimleyhealth.nhs.uk - our local NHS Foundation Trust
www.ascotmedicalcentre.co.uk - the surgery we are now merged with
www.berkshirecarers.org - local carers association which is an excellent resource for patients to use where appropriate.
(Site updated 10/02/2016)